- Any service provided by BWF is free of charge. Unfortunately at this time we are unable to offer housing but will work with you in seeking resources.
- Life Skills
- Resume preparation and typing
- High School Diplomas Referrals
- Counseling, computer, and other classes at Willman and offsite. Call office for details
- Personal support and encouragement
- Events include Motivational/Educational speakers every month
- Annual Christmas Party in December
- Backpacks and School Supplies in July for the children of current clients
- Transportation – bus tickets to get to work and school.
- 211 offers transportation resources for medical needs.
Daily Living Needs:
- Clothing & shoes
- Food Pantry
- Furniture and household items
- Personal Care Items
- School Supplies